No Fluff. Just Fast Acting Treatments that People Love!
OptimaLiving Therapy is the leading Pelvic & Core Outpatient Therapy Center in the West Valley. We specialize in treating pelvic floor disorders in men, women and children; prenatal and postpartum conditions; and musculoskeletal pain, injury and weakness that is often caused by postural instability and asymmetrical movement patterns. Our therapists are certified in a number of advanced hands-on therapeutic techniques, state of the art modalities and all-natural remedies to relieve pain and promote healing.
For most conditions, we schedule once weekly visits for 30-40 minutes. Because we respect your time, we have a no-wait policy and work diligently to ensure you are seen in a timely manner. Many clients feel better their very first session and most find permanent relief in 6-8 visits. Our skilled and compassionate staff is committed to providing personalized care in a relaxing environment. In addition, you'll receive extensive education about your condition and detailed instruction for care at home so you can maintain your results over the long term.
To Learn More about Our Advanced Healing Solutions
Click the Links Below
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Myofascial Release (MFR)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- MultiFunctional Movement (MFM)
- Cold Laser
- BioQPulse - Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- CBD Products
- dōTERRA Essential Oils
- Joint NutraCare
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
Specialty Therapy Programs
- CoreStrong Orthopedic Program
- FemEssence Women's Pelvic Health
- SanaVesica Program for Incontinence & Prolapse
- EssenzaDonne Program for Pelvic Pain & Dysfunction
- Viveve for Women's Intimate Health
- ForeverStrong Men's Pelvic Health
- ConfidentKids Pediatric Continence Program
- MadreForte Prenatal & Postpartum Therapy
Health & Wellness
We are the Experts at Getting you Better and back to an Optimal state of Living!
To Request an Appointment:
- Call or Text to 623-777-3113
- Use the Jivochat box below
- Click the "Request an Appointment" to schedule by email