Congratulations on taking the first step forward to a healthier more active you! Thank you for choosing us to meet your needs. We take your trust in us seriously and will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
Here are some important steps to help make your start with us as easy as possible.
First, we want to get to know you so…
- Complete the “Patient Registration Forms”.
Type and print OR print and complete by hand. Completing these forms ahead of time will ensure maximum time with your clinician. If you cannot complete your registration forms prior to your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time to complete these in office. This information is necessary to develop and individualized and effective plan of care.
|Use these forms to TYPE you responses||Use these forms to print and hand write|
|Additional Forms for Pelvic Floor Evaluations|
Click Here to review our Privacy Notice (for your review only – no need to print)
Secondly, we want you to be comfortable so…
- Wear or bring loosely fitting clothing for the Examination…such as shorts or sweats, and a t-shirt. This allows us to get to the affected body part easily and examine it properly. You can bring the clothes with you since we have a private changing room. We do have gowns available but most patients find it more comfortable to be in their own clothes.
Third, bring cash, credit card or check with you…
- Even if you have insurance, most plans stipulate a co-pay of some kind. It’s best to have some form of payment ready in order to avoid any unexpected bills later.
- If you want to find out your health plan’s co-pay, deductible, or other benefit information, call the number on your insurance card labeled, “Customer Service or Members”. You can simply have them send your benefit details to our office by giving them our fax number (623-777-3113).
- Download this form to help you ask questions about your coverage when contacting your insurance company. How to Determine Your Insurance Benefits for Therapy
IMPORTANT: If for any reason you feel the cost of care is too high, don’t worry. We have special programs for those who have high deductibles or co-pays and can make it more affordable than you might think.
We do not let finances get in the way of you getting better.
If you are undergoing any financial hardship, please call our office now and see if you qualify for our Financial Hardship Finance Program.
One word of warning, if the insurance representative on the phone attempts to discourage you from coming to our clinic because we happen to not “participate” with your particular health plan, don’t worry. They’re just doing their job. They save money if you go to an “In-Network” provider. But in most cases, the cost to you is no greater to come to us and get top quality care. So don’t worry, I will go over everything with you when you come in and I guarantee that you will feel confident everything is affordable with no hidden or extra charges.
- Please arrive 15-Minutes Early just in case there are any issues with your insurance or paperwork it’s best to get it resolved before your appointment with the therapist or doctor.
- Bring any items you want us to see or look at such as x-rays or reports.
But otherwise, that’s it! Click below to easily download a copy of these steps.
And once again, congratulations! You’re already on your way to a better you.
See you soon.